LA Rams re-sign linebacker Bryce Hager to 1-year deal
- Bengals top pick likely out for year
- Raiders to host Rams for 2 practices
- Brees awarded $6M in diamonds lawsuit
- Redskins QB Smith still hoping to play
- No changes to new pass interference rule
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) The Los Angeles Rams have re-signed linebacker Bryce Hager to a one-year deal.
The NFC champions announced the deal Monday.
Hager has contributed steadily on special teams since he joined the Rams as a seventh-round draft pick in 2015. He has played in every game over the past four seasons, and he played a team-high 80 percent of Los Angeles' special teams snaps last season.
Hager also was a backup interior linebacker for Los Angeles in the past two seasons. He could earn more playing time on defense after the Rams released Mark Barron in March.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated May 6, 2019