Giants sign 5th-round draft picks Connelly, Slayton
- Jaguars fine absent LB Smith $88,650
- Broncos owner, HOF inductee Bowlen dies
- Texans drop pursuit of Pats exec for GM
- Ex-TE Winslow to be retried on 8 counts
- Landry: Browns' new drama 'a non-issue'
A linebacker from Wisconsin, Connelly played in 52 games with 26 starts. He had 251 tackles, six sacks and two interceptions.
Slayton played in 38 games and caught 79 passes for 1,605 yards and 11 touchdowns at Auburn.
With Monday's signings, the Giants now have half of their 10-member draft class under contract, including Notre Dame cornerback Julian Love, selected in the fourth round, and their two seventh-round choices, Kentucky tackle George Asafo-Adjei and Syracuse defensive lineman Chris Slayton.
Jenkins played in seven games last season after being awarded on waivers on Sept. 4.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated May 13, 2019